What majors do they advise?
- Business Administration with concentrations in Core Accounting Concepts, Professional Accounting Concepts, Public Accounting Concepts, Business Economics, Consumer Marketing, Corporate Finance, Digital Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Management, Investments, Management, and Small Enterprise Management
- Business Administration Online Completion
Who is my advisor?You can find contact information for your advisor in Navigate or My.UAFS.
What are the College of Business admission requirements?
Students must satisfy the following requirements before taking upper-level courses in business:
- Complete a minimum of 45 credit hours
- Earn a GPA of 2.50 or better overall – not including transfer credits
- Complete the following courses with a 2.0 GPA:
- ACCT 2803 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ECON 2803 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2813 Principles of Microeconomics
- LAW 2003 Legal Environment of Business
- MATH 2403 Survey of Calculus
- MGMT 1203 Foundations of Business
- MGMT 2203 Introduction to International Business
- MGMT 2863 Business Communications
- STAT 2503 Probability and Statistics or MGMT 2963 Business Statistics
- ITA 1003 Computer Applications for the Knowledge Worker or MGMT 2103 Basic Business Computing
- Demonstrate business computing competency by the successful completion of MGMT 2103 or ITA 1003 Computer Applications for the Knowledge Worker, or approved substitution.
Who do I contact?
Debbie Findlay, Advising Coordinator
Business & Industrial Institute 105