What majors do they advise?
- Business Administration
- Business Administration Online Completion
- International Business
Who is my advisor?
You are advised by the Advising Coordinator until you have met the College of Business admission requirements.
What are the College of Business admission requirements?
- Complete a minimum of 45 credit hours
- Earn a GPA of 2.50 or better overall – not including transfer credits
- Complete the following courses with a 2.0 GPA:
- ACCT 2803 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ECON 2803 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2813 Principles of Microeconomics
- LAW 2003 Legal Environment of Business
- MATH 2403 Survey of Calculus
- MGMT 1203 Foundations of Business
- MGMT 2203 Introduction to International Business
- MGMT 2863 Business Communications
- STAT 2503 Probability and Statistics or MGMT 2963 Business Statistics
- ITA 1003 Computer Applications for the Knowledge Worker or MGMT 2103 Basic Business Computing
- Demonstrate business computing competency by the successful completion of MGMT 2103 or ITA 1003 Computer Applications for the Knowledge Worker, or approved substitution.
Where can I get more information about the College of Business Advising Center?
Student Services webpage will have that information.
How do I see my advisor?
Students are only seen by appointment. Walk-ins will be seen if an advisor is available.
Who do I contact?
Director of Student Support and Success
Business & Industrial Institute 105