Collegiate Ambassadors Board
Mission of the Board
- Educate students on the various departments and activities within a financial institution
- Provide students the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge at serving as an advisory board member of a financial institution
- Allow students to gain insight and provide feedback on the Bank’s marketing strategies
- Students will gain practical insight into bank management and operations as well as network with business professionals.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Board terms will run for one full academic year
- Meetings will be held the third Wednesday of each month
- Meetings will be approximately two (2) hours in duration
- Board members will coordinate and host a “culminating event” for all College of Business and UAFS students during the spring semester
- Board members will represent and be the voice of both College of Business and First Bank Corporation by sharing ideas and programs
- Board members will promote and support financial literacy initiatives for the College, University, and Fort Smith community
- Participate in “United Way Day of Caring”
Upon successfully meeting all responsibilities and requirements associated with his/her board term, each member will receive a $500 service award from First Bank Corporation. For more information contact us at uafs.edu.